Placing Membership On Hold
1. You have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven business days before your upcoming invoice. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to 12 weeks per calendar year in four-week increments. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. Your original agreement will be extended by the amount of time the membership holds. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 4-week cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
Cancelling Your Membership
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 4 week written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be canceled 4 weeks from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 4 week period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
3. Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee equal to the standard non-discounted month-to-month rate.